Pages

4/10/2011

Better Self

Taking Ebony out today was the first ride of spring. She acted like she’d never been ridden before in her life. Aislinn got to ride, but only with Scott there next to them and connected with a lead rope. While I was on Ebony, I used praise and encouragement and tried to ignore her spinning and acting up. We got to “walk” and “hoe” done well, so I ended it and Aislinn got her ride.

Yesterday, Scott and I had a wonderful day visiting Norwich University with Saul.

I decided not to take the web writing job. The way it was set up was not going to benefit us financially. I can see how it works well for others, though.

We’ve had rain and warmer temperatures, so we are finally being reduced to just patches of snow on the fields or melting piles along the edges.

This week we have a horse anniversary and a horse birthday, so I will be back soon. I have found an interesting article that I also hope to share.

Ebony, Spring 2006

War Admiral, Black Toney, Teddy

No comments: