Pages

4/17/2011

Last Party

I do not like to put anyone through what I've been doing lately with the stories I’ve been posting. As I scroll down my page, I see: fire (2010), equine injury (2009), blizzards….and now I have to point you to the Western Adventure story of Ebony coming into our lives. Because... it's her birthday!

Happy Birthday Ebony~! 
Ebony was twelve years yesterday, and in honor of that,

I am hoping to drive Aislinn out to see the field of Ebony’s birth sometime soon. 

With Dream, we observe the day we met him, his birthday, and the day he came home.
With Ebony, it’s all the same thing. 
So there are a lot of horsie celebrations in spring, and this is the last one.

Happy Birthday to our girl~!

Nasrullah, Nijinski, Tom Fool

“broke down 2005 put down”
R.I.P. 

1 comment:

lmel said...

Happy birthday Ebony!