Pages

11/26/2010

Stop the Music

It has been a few days since I’ve had a chance to write or be at the computer. I see several Thanksgiving-related posts. For us, it was a triple-day, with a new observance added in:

1.) Thanksgiving.
2.) Our fourth son’s 13th Birthday, which leads to the new observance:
3.) We are now the proud parents of four teenage sons, ages 13-18, and...
4.) It was the 4 year Anniversary of my sister’s passing.   xoxo

I hope to be on with lots of good thoughts again soon. In the meantime, it will be fun catching up on my blog reading. I have the good news that a friend of mine is here on blogger with me!

Hail to Reason and Tom Fool

2 comments:

juliette said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was peaceful. Congratulations on raising Four Teenage Sons. Good luck with that!
Thoughts and prayers for your sister.

allhorsestuff said...

How totally lovely that your friend is blessing you at Thanksgiving time! Hope your festive day was full of bounty...
Having 4 teen boys has got to be pretty full!
Give Dream a huge hug!

Really pray your heart can have peace, after the loss of your sister.